Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laundry! & Insectos!
















It's never been my favorite thing to do, however, hanging your clothes from palm trees is pretty cool. Clothes dry really fast cause its so dang hot!





Here are also some pic's of our house and our room. The photo of the french doors and hammock in view is from my bed. You can see the ocean in the day and the stars at night. Its beautiful.




Our little friend caterpillar, I found it next to my bed! It is the biggest one I've ever seen! David also found a scorpion in our room. I'm afraid of getting stung by one cause its a high likelihood, they like to hang out under dirty clothes on the floor. The fire ants sting bad! If you pass by them it seems they wait to get all on you then bite the crap out of your feet! There is a family of them hanging out by our front door, yeah not as cute as monkeys!








5 comments:

  1. Very nice! Looks pretty cozy except for the bugs and insects :) Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to grab a few cans of Raid I think! Well, catepillars do turn into butterflies...make a homemade cage & see what happens! Your place looks beautiful! Icing on the cake! But your cheesecake...that was just plain wrong... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks beautiful! And hanging laundry from palm trees makes doing laundry sound so much more romantic than it really is haha... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That caterpillar is welcome any day in my house! He's so pretty?? Wonder what he becomes...

    Your house is so nice too! So jealous. Of many things - your room with a view, the heat, driving through rivers to get home after service, beautiful mel gibson beaches, laundry via palm trees... I could go on but won't cuz it can be depressing on my end!!

    So proud of you for doing this blog too! Good job with all the pics and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you need to keep your clothes up off the floor! Tell the kids I'm going to buy "sticks" tomorrow to send down with Mary. Love you all, give the kids hugs for us.

    ReplyDelete