Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two more months to Go....






I just wanted to post some pic's. Its been really hot (may have to give in and buy a fan)and we have been walking a ton, I wanted to show you all the trail we take to get down to the hall, its not to bad but they just barb wired it! Thanks a lot, that's fun to crawl under in a skirt. I make the group drive off before I crawl, just to make sure not to give any one a show!

We are painting the hall this week getting it all pretty for the memorial. I'll post pics of that soon.

I really miss all my friends and family and cant wait to come home! Some times its so hard down here, we have been fighting parasites and yesterday had no water or power for most of the day, some times the heat is just to hard to deal with, and the 3 showers in a day just don't cool you off enough, but I know its something we'll never regret. We are happy to be able to have had this chance to come here to Costa Rica, and we'll take with us, and I know it help us endure other trails we may face. Thank you all for your emails. It helps with the home sickness!

3 comments:

  1. What a good attitude you have and I appreciate your comment about building endurance through this experience! I'm sure it must be very difficult to endure the heat, bugs, crawling under barb wire fences, parasites, walking for miles with three children on hot dusty roads, etc.... Jehovah is blessing you and you are such a great example. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all miss you and your family too!! I can not wait to hear your stories first hand since I know we only get the ultra revised version here! And all of the pictures you aren't able to post - honestly, can not wait! Amber - you look amazing, you have absolutely lost weight silly goose. How can you tell me you haven't and then post that picture?? Tell David and the kids hi from all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I second Bunny's comment.. Amber You look amazing! Look at those legs!!! Im jealous ;) What an amazing experience. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you! love you much

    ReplyDelete